“APNA ROZGAR SCHEME 2014″ that has been recently approved by Chief Minister Punjab Mian Muhammad Shabaz sharif. CH Punjab approves this scheme few days ago and he assures that it will be launched soon in this month. Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif has said that 10 percent more quota would be allocated to southern Punjab districts under the Apna Rozgar Scheme. He said that vehicles would be provided to the unemployed youth on soft terms.
All the forms that are available online on different sites are old forms (2011). New form might be different from that one. We will upload new application form soon. Registration form of the CM Punjab Apna Rozgar scheme 2014-2015 will be available soon and also you will be able to apply online for Chief Minister Punjab Muhammad Shahbad Sharif Apna Rozgar scheme 2014-2015. Stay with us.Applications will be welcomed from the unemployed youth of the Punjab soon for the “APNA ROZGAR SCHEME 2014″.
What is Eligibility Criteria:
• Applicant must be an unemployed Punjab Domicile (male/female) holder domiciling in any district of Punjab.
• Age between 21 to 35 years as on 31st October 2014
• Qualification at least Matric (or equivalent)
• Have valid driving license (Issued on or before 31st October 2014)
• Have valid CNIC
• Maximum worth of assets of the applicant (Self), Spouse, Parents & Children should not exceed Rs.2 Million threshold.
• Must not be a defaulter and not have a criminal record.
• 02 Guarantors required
What is the Tenure of Loan?
05 years (60 months)
What Documents Are Required ?
1. Application form
2. Attested copy of:
- Valid CNIC
- Valid computerized driving license
- Two recent photographs
- Educational certificates
3. Affidavit on stamp paper of Rs.50/- regarding Net worth not more than Rs. 2.0 Million, No Criminal Record & not defaulter of any financial institution.
Please click following link to download the relevant documents: